ISO 9001-2008 Certified Organization
Domestic Sewage Treatment Plant
We are one of the prominent organizations involved in supplying Domestic Sewage Treatment Plants. These plants are developed after extensive research and are ideal for treating sanitary sewage discharged from Residential Colonies, Houses, Cafes, Restaurants, Bars and Commercial Buildings.
- Takes three hours to hook up/connect
- Both the surface-mounted and embedded versions are easy to install
- Plant power consumption: 1.5-18kW per day
- Automatic operation
- No replaceable filters used
- Sewage purification up to the waste-removal standards allowing land disposal and purified effluents discharge into the fishery water basins
Grey Water Treatment Plant
Grey Water is a type of wastewater that makes up a large percentage of the total water consumed by an individual in the course of their life. Wastewater is classification of water that includes anything that leaves a house through the sewage pipes after being used in some way. This sort of water is generally broken down into two categories depending on the severity of contamination, with black water being septic water that has been exposed to direct human waste, while grey water is simply wastewater than is less contaminated. Both gray and black water are the end result of the use of ‘whitewater’ which is clean, potable water that comes to a house from a well or municipal water system.
Benefits of Grey water recycling plant / Grey water recycling System
- Reduce fresh water use - When the weather is warm, about half of the water consumed by the average household in North America is for outdoor use. Capturing the indoor grey water for use outdoors can cut water usage in half.
- Reduce strain on septic system or treatment plant – Grey water makes up the majority of the household wastewater stream, so diverting it from the septic system extends the life and capacity of the system.
- Develop otherwise unsuitable real estate - A grey water recycling system, along with the use of composting toilets, can enable the development of property that is unsuitable for a septic system.
- Groundwater Recharge – Grey water recycling for irrigation replenishes groundwater, helping the natural hydrologic cycle to keep functioning.
- Plant growth – Grey water can support plant growth in areas that might otherwise not have enough water.
Brisanzia supply various sizes of grey water treatment plants, from direct pump-out units to 3 stage bioreactor systems with ozonation and UV sterilization.
Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant
Containerized Sewage Treatment Plant can effectively meet the demand of water in remote areas. It can be easily installed and operated and can be moved to new sites. In various environmental and municipal emergencies this plant is preferred. Containerized plant is a comprehensive wastewater treatment plant in a box. In a single unit it contains all the necessary items that are necessary for water purification.
Brisanzia offer complete skid & truck mounted or containerized STP. The system commonly supplied containerized in standard 20feet/40feet containers.